The Company has provided detailed inputs starting from initial feasibility and then support through planning for a range of hotel developments and a range of operators in the recent past. TPHS have experience of preparing detailed assessments and studies of the servicing, parking and drop-off arrangements at hotels. In addition, trips to and from the site by guests have been based on empirical research, searches of the TRICS database or through schemes that we have been involved with previously from which we have a wealth of data.
Work inputs on projects include:
• Preparations of detailed Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
• Preparation of detailed servicing and delivery strategies
• Advice to the client on layout, parking and drop-off
• Negotiations with a variety of highway authorities, including TfL
• Advice in relation to Section 278 works, including provision of drawings and costs
The recent schemes we have been involved in are:-